Dimmer Switch 1 Gang 650w
Dimmer Switch 1 gang 650w 2 way. Made in Britain. The electrical accessories in our luxury range are made to the highest specification and will complement any of our door handles.
Electrical Accessories Options:
- Our Ref: DM1B-R Regency Plate Design 87 x 87mm
- Our Ref: DM1B-T Tudor Plate Design 87 x 87mm
- Our Ref: DM1B-VF Victorian Flat Plate Design 87 x 87mm
- Our Ref: DM1B-AD Art Deco Plate Design 95 x 95mm
- Our Ref: DM1B-E Edwardian Plate Design 95 x 95mm
- Our Ref: DM1B-G Georgian Plate Design 95 x 95mm
- A metal grid box depth of 30mm upwards depending upon plate design is recommended. If unsure please enquire.
- When using the Victorian Flat plate, it is imperative that the metal grid box is secured below plaster depth. This is to accommodate the construction of the plate and insert, so allowing the plate to sit flush to the wall.
- Max. load: 650W/VA - Min. load: 60W/VA
- Dimmer switches are suitable for control of dimmable electronic transformers, toroidal transformers and tungsten halogen lamps without de-rating. For use with resistive and inductive loads. Integrated over-temperature protection fuse. The module case is ultrasonically sealed to reduce dimmer buzzing. Not suitable for LED dimming.
- These dimmers are supplied with a neon to locate plate in darkness. If required without neon, please enquire, however, take into consideration that the module will be off centre.
- 2 way - Operate one light from 2 positions.
- Sold: Each
- Comes complete with screws.
3 - 5 working days delivery time.
- Additional Information